can this please just happend❤❤
Counseling and Prevention Resources
Are you having a tough time? If you are struggling with an eating disorder, depression, self harm, suicidal thoughts, or just need to talk to someone, please reach out to counselors at one of the services listed below. They are ready to help and want to hear from you.
If you are, or someone you know is, in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
Free and Confidential Counseling
In the United States
- Live Chats: crisischat.org (2pm-2am ET) or imalive.org
- National Eating Disorders Association or 1–800–931–2237
- S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self Abuse or 1–800-DONT-CUT (366–8288)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or 1–800–273-TALK (8255) or en Espanol
- The Trevor Project (LGBT crisis intervention) or 1-866-488-7386
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network or 800-656-HOPE (4673)
North Campus #northcampus #umasslowell #white #snow #cold #winter #monochrome #uml